Evergreen Villa Assisted Living
"WE ARE YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
LOCATION: 14116 Palm Ave Bakersfield, CA 93314
Contact us: 661-365-7777
December: (COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS!)
Week 3: 12/11/2017 - 12/17/2017
- Pre Christmas Celebration!!! Having family visits are always wonderful! All of our residents feels like family! #EvergreenFamily
Making Christmas Cards to give to their families. Our residents are absolutely talented. #Picasso
Delicious Food after a long day of activities! #YumYumInTheTum
A closer look of all our wonderful gourmet food we cook! :D
More Pictures of our wonderful meals!
Baking Fresh Banana Bread from scratch!
Different gourmet foods everyday!
Week 2: 12/04/2017 - 12/10/2017
- Our wonderful and sweet CNAs and EMTs are always here to assist our residents with their daily activities.
Our CNAs created a Candlelit Dinner for our wonderful residents on their anniversary! We love all our residents and celebrate all special occasion. We are truly blessed to be around so many caring people. #blessed
Baked Delicious Homemade Cake from scratch for our sweet residents!
We train our CNAs and EMTs on preparing the best food for our residents! #ChefGordonWouldBeProud
Baking Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies with our residents!!! #MadeWithLOVE
Week 1: 12/01/2017 - 12/03/2017
- First week of December! Christmas decoration will be going up soon! Please stop by and look at our gorgeous waterfall piano decorations! :D
Delicious food every day! Come join us for a meal!
November: (COUNTDOWN TO THANKSGIVING)
Week 5: 11/26/2017 - 11/30/2017
- Last week until December!!! Can't wait for Christmas!
Our wonderful Residents made beautiful bird houses! We loved them so much, we wanted to show them off!
Our Sweet Residents are all very talented. We have so many more activities to show off soon!
Week 4: 11/20/2017 - 11/26/2017 (Thanksgiving)! :D
- Happy Thanksgiving from Evergreen Family! Delicious food, Wonderful house, and Amazing people...what more can you ask for.
I am so blessed and Thankful to be a part of the Evergreen Family. Thank you wonderful residents and sweet CNAs.
Week 3: 11/13/2017 - 11/19/2017
- Having a delicious dinner with everyone at Evergreen and their family members! We are just One BIG FAMILY!
Delicious Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Everyday! This week is China Week. We are cooking authentic, delicious, healthy assortments of Chinese food. Our clients love our chefs gourmet food!
Heart Pancakes for our wonderful Residents because we love them so much! Pasta in the tum tum for lunch. And homemade BBQ Chicken and curry for Dinner!
Week 2: 11/6/2017 - 11/12/2017
- Delicious food EVERYDAY at EVERGREEN! Come Join Us For A Meal! :D
Delicious food prepared by our CNAs. We always prepare food that are delicious as well healthy!
Week 1: 11/1/2017 - 11/5/2017
- Going to the doctor's office with one of our clients. Giving some treats to the doctors and nurses who work so hard! Always keeping good relationships and updating our system for the best care with our clients primary doctor! #EvergreenDoctorsEMTAndCNACares
Everyday at Evergreen, our clients eat GOURMET MEALS prepared by our trained CNAs :D
October: (COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN)
Week 5: 10/28/2017- 10/31/2017
- Celebrating our sweet clients bday! :D Hired some professional chefs from a cruise ship to cook for our lovely clients and their sweet friends! Everyone had such a wonderful time!
Delicious Food Prepared by our Cruise Ship CHEF
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING CHEFS- THEY COOKED SO MANY DELICIOUS DISHES! #BestFoodEver
MAKING HALLOWEEN CARDS, DECORATING MASKS, and TRICK-OR-TREATING!!! OH MY :D
ARTS AND CRAFTS TIME :D
Halloween Dress Up Day!
Week 4: 10/22/2017- 10/28/2017
- Today was MAKEUP DAY!!! We had Professional makeup artist + manicurist come and put makeup on our residents.
We had fun playing makeup with our beautiful residents!
Week 3: 10/15/2017 - 10/21/2017
-We made amazing HALLOWEEN mask to celebrate HALLOWEEN! We had so much fun! Can't wait to carve pumpkins and bake pumpkin pies! #EVERGREENHALLOWEEN #SPOOOOOOKYYYYYY ~
Week 2: 10/8/2017 - 10/14/2017
- Absolutely delicious vegetable fried rice, side of egg, fried chicken with onions, cream soup on the side, fresh fruits, and cookies; served with cranberry prune juice and water. We adhere to our residents diets and make sure they are healthy and happy! I can't wait to serve them spinach- orange- melon smoothie for their snack time. :D
#EvergreenBeautifulResidents #DeliciousFood#YumYumInTheTumTum #GordonRamsayWouldBeProud
Week 1: 10/1/2017- 10/7/2017
Redecorated our spacious, beautiful Ocean Suite! It's now even more beautiful! 😍
Week 4: 9/24 - 9/30
- Important part of the day is healthy eating!
Week 3: 9/17 - 9/23
- New bundle of super special dishes to serve our special clients!
Week 2: 9/10 - 9/16
- Check out our new AD in the Bakersfield Life !
Week 1: 9/1 - 9/9
- Preparing our new client's room so she can move in !
Week Five: 8/28 - 9/3
Week Four: 8/21 - 8/27
- We appreciate our doctor visits three days every week and our dinners with the doctor himself!
Week Three: 8/14 - 8/20
- Nice evening to relax by the pool and enjoy a grand dinner!
Week Two: 8/7 - 8/
Week One: 8/1- 8/6
- Every dinner is spectacular !
- New pictures for our grand living space!
Week Four: 7/24 - 7/31
- Our facility workers are always ready to serve our clients their daily healthy dinners
Week Three: 7/17 - 7/23
- The pool is cleaned and ready for the summer!
Week Two: 7/9 - 7/16
- Trying out some more dinner ideas. All so tasty!
Week One: 7/1 - 7/8
- Facility Meeting Tonight !
Week Four: 6/26 - 6/30
- Practicing healthy dinner ideas to make sure the patients eat great and stay healthy!
Week Three: 6/19 - 6/25
- Got our second AD in the BAKERSFIELD MAGAZINE. Go check it out !
Week Two: 6/11 - 6/18
- New design to our waterfall piano. A lovely view to admire in the mornings during tea time!
Week One: 6/1 - 6/10
- New flower patterned pillows for the facility. Cant wait to lay them out !
When living by yourself is no longer an option, we are here to help...
Evergreen Villa Assisted Living
"We are your home , away from home."
EVERY Year Is A Year To Remember: